All the actors and actresses of South Industry are gaining a lot of popularity all over India these days. Today, they are paid crores of rupees to work in films. But very few of you know what the first income of all these actors and actresses was. Today in this article we will talk about those popular actors and actresses who are very popular today and charge crores of rupees for making a film.
1) Samantha: Today Samantha is considered as one of the most famous actresses in the Telugu industry. His first income was only 500 rupees. She said in an interview that she received the money for working as a hostess at a school event.
2) Suriya: Suriya is a well known actor from South. He gained popularity by starring in many hit films like Joy Bhim and Uran. Before working in film, he worked in a garment factory. His salary there was only 636 rupees.
3) Rajinikanth: Rajinikanth is said to be the most powerful actor in the South Industry. There is no need for his identity today. He charges up to Rs 100 crore for working in the film. But there was a time when he acted in films for free. He reportedly worked for free in many of his early films.
4) Mohanlal: Considered to be the most powerful actor in the southern industry, Mohanlal has gifted India with a superhit film like Drishyam 2. His first income was only 2000 rupees. You would be surprised to know that he donated his first earnings to an orphanage.
5) Vijay: He has made a name for himself in the southern industry by starring in films like Vijay, Beast and Marshall. He made his first income of 500 rupees. Which he got in 1974 for working in the film Vetri.
6) Allu Arjun: Allu Arjun has gained popularity through his performance in Pushpa movie. In an interview, he said that his first income was through graphic design. At that time, he got only 3500 rupees for this job.
6) Pawan Kalyan: Pawan Kalyan is said to be the most expensive actor in the South Industry. He got only Rs 5,000 for working in the first film. And today he charges more than Rs 50-60 crore for working on a film.