Who doesn’t know Mukesh Ambani, the richest man in Asia? Mukesh Ambani lived a royal life with his family. Mukesh Ambani earns around crores of rupees every year. He has a lot of valuable things that he has achieved with a lot of hard work and dedication. ‘
Reliance Industries’ –Its owner Mukesh Ambani is fond of expensive things. He has bought a lot of expensive things that not everyone can afford. Today we are going to tell you about five properties of Mukesh Ambani which are worth over 100 crores. No other person in the world has such property.
1) Mandarin Oriental Hotel: At the beginning of the new year 2022, Mukesh Ambani bought the famous Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York. The price of this hotel is about 629 crore rupees. Mukesh Ambani’s hotel has about 246 rooms. These rooms also have many luxurious facilities. All the big stars of Hollywood also come to this new hotel. Not only that, this hotel has got worldwide recognition. The hotel has won several awards, including the AAA Five Diamond Hotel, the Forbes Five Star Hotel and the Forbes Five Star Spa.
2) Antilia: Mukesh Ambani and Nita Ambani have a luxurious bungalow Antilia. The value of which is one billion or more than 100 crore rupees. This luxurious bungalow is about 26 storeys high. Where many luxury facilities are available. The bungalow of Mukesh Ambani and Nita Ambani is located on Ultramount Road in South Mumbai. More than 600 employees work here. This house of Mukesh Ambani has many facilities like temple, terrace garden, theater, spa. It is said that the salaries of the people working in Antilia are in lakhs.
3) Hamlage Toy Company: The third property of Mukesh Ambani is Hamless, which he bought in 2019. This company of Mukesh Ambani makes toys. It is the largest toy company in the world. According to the report, the company was bought by Mukesh Ambani for more than Rs 650 crore. Hamles has about 160 stores worldwide.
4) Mumbai Indians: Mumbai Indians, the biggest team in the IPL, are also Mukesh Ambani’s team. The owner of this group is Mukesh Ambani’s wife Nita Ambani. According to a report, Mukesh Ambani has invested around Rs 747 crore to buy the team. The team of Mukesh Ambani and Nita Ambani has won 5 IPL seasons so far.
5) Stock Park: In 2021, Mukesh Ambani bought Stock Park, the famous country club and luxury golf resort in Britain. The cost of this park is about 592 crore rupees. This stock park is spread over 300 acres and is 900 years old. Many Hollywood movies have been shot here. The film is said to have shot two James Bond films, Goldfinger and Tomorrow Never Dies.